tisdag, januari 9

Bloggassimilation

Mejl från Alaaddin. Den svenska medieutbildnigen har förväntad (blogg)assimilerad effekt.

Hi André,

If u still accept gastbloggare, i wrote a short one about my Turkey trip and attached a photo if u wanna put it to page.


FROM MEATLAND TO ESSAY HELL
















This year, 31st December was also important for Muslims. Because of a coincidence in Gregorian Calender, we killed our cows in that day:) (Lets formulate the name in offical: Muslim Festival of Sacrificies). Eventhough I am not very interested in meat, I was happy to live the festival mood with my family and friends.

1 day after 31st December, our two lovely neighbours welcomed to EU. Yes we are a little bit jealous, two former village of Ottoman became member (what a big assault), but this should also be celebrated in Turkey, because now we are much more closer to Union lands, and hope we will have more regular, orderly border with Bulgaria.

So, I escaped from meat smell and returned to Stockholm last week where it´s nowadays warmer than Turkey. At the airport, I first time in my life stopped by a custom police for controll. They checked everything in my bag and suspected about my innocent Linden tea. I said “is it ‘cos i is black” to myself:) no this is for happiness of society:)

Bytheway, today my brother went to Istanbul Swedish Consulate for visa application. They asked who was Karin. He said one of his friend. They insisted if a regular friend or more :))

What da hell. Now I should turn back to my essay work..

*The photo is not a photoshop, I took it in a really Borat environment close to my hometown. “GIDA A.S” means food company:)

0 Kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home