torsdag, december 7

Gästbloggare 3: Alaaddin














Probably my last weeks most important thing was my move from Husby to Lappis, not the frustration about the relations between Turkey and EU or the visit of Pope to Turkey. Finally I rescued myself from Husby and upgraded my class from immigration area into a student life. Eventough I will remember Husby as fun, and never forget my Polish worker flatmates that i supposed the plumbers who came from Svenska Bostäder (SB) in my first day in Husby. And the guy who were using the post-modern sculpture of Husby as an announcement wall. And the naked Polish girl of course:)

I liked my new room. The only problem was broken glass of window. Two days ago a guy came from SB (This time did not become a flatmate). He detached the whole window with broken glasses and went to outside, than came back with new glass. He did not shit to my room. I liked that Swedish system:) So far my corridor is perfect but i may become an Anti-FarEastern here. When i think about their sauce’s smell, my stomach gets up and sit down ten times in one second. I am sure about the smell of the places that André visited in Tokio. Hell, I cant go there!

Last weekend was unbelievable exhausting. I went to IKEA with my German boyfriend Roland (the situation may keep on like that if Kiew continues to be a real Pluggar-Horse and deny my meeting proposals:). Then I cleaned my room after buying a Vileda. It was 185 SEK. If I clean my room every week –or lets to be realistic and say two times in one month - one cleaning will cost to me about 1.5 - 2 Euros till June. Very bad price performance. I could find a cleaner person for 2 Euros in Turkey.

Besides, last week was also important to understand Karin’s cinema taste:). Because she had a great snooze when we were watching Nuri Bilge Ceylan’s very Tarkovskien film “Uzak” (Distant). (We may omit this paragraph if she is against freedom of speech:).

Well, now I have just 8 days for my Holy Istanbul. And for the girl from Kiew i have been dating - I will close the case if she dont call me in 1-2 days and say her “You were my second Chernobyl!"

1 Kommentarer:

Anonymous Anonym skrev..

this was nice

7/12/06 11:20  

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home